Nuclear radiation is a presence which can neither be seen, heard, readily felt, sensed or otherwise perceived – it is truly a silent – and deadly – force to which we are daily exposed, overwhelming without our knowledge. Nuclear radiation is the ultimate free radical generator, and therefore a disease generator.
We need to protect ourselves holistically in order to neutralize the assault of this silent and potentially deadly force that surrounds us.
The best way to protect against radiation is have a healthy, strong body.
Consume nutrient dense foods such as:
- fermented cod liver oil, butter oil and other healthy fats
- bone broths full of minerals
- lacto-fermented vegetables full of vitamins and enzymes
- naturally fermented miso soup, a time-tested radiation detoxifier
- various algae such as alga spirulina and chlorella kelp and other seaweeds provide small amounts of iodine as well as other nutrients that protect from nuclear radiation
- Natural sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant to protect against radiation damage. Natural sources include: acerola and amla and camu camu.
- Glutathione, the most powerful antioxidant in the body, is used by the thyroid to protect itself against free radicals.
Detoxify with mineral baths:
The late Hazel Parcells always recommended for any radiation exposure (e.g., after spinal or dental x-rays, mammograms, Cat scans, etc.), a therapeutic bath of non-iodized salt or magnesium bath flakes and one pound of baking soda. Baking soda, (sodium bicarbonate) binds with uranium and helps protect the kidneys from uranium and cesium radiation exposure.
While there are happier things to explore, there is probably none quite so critical at this moment in time.
- the liabilities of high and low-level exposure to nuclear radiation
- successful intensive strategies and protocols to help minimize damage from – and optimizing immunity to – radiation