Benefits of Chlorella
Chlorella contains the highest percentage of chlorophyll of any known plant on earth and is one of nature's most powerful cleansing agents. Sixty percent of Chlorella is high quality protein that is easy to assimilate. It supports the body's tissues, metabolism and immune system with nucleic acids and key RNA and DNA factors that help protect every cell. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and many other naturally occurring nutrients, including the powerful antioxidant lipoic acid. It is also an excellent source of iron and B12.
Grade A Chlorella uses a "broken cell wall process" for superior nutrient uptake (without this process, nutrients are difficult to absorb). The best chlorella is grown in sunlight in pure ocean water, unlike other greens products that are grown in big vats in darkness with city water.
Chlorella's Five Unique Factors
1. Rich In Chlorophyll - Chlorella contains up to 7% natural chlorophyll, the highest percentage of any known plant on earth. Plant chlorophyll is one of nature's most powerful cleansing agents.
2. Rich In Protein - Chlorella contains about 60% protein that is high quality and easy to assimilate, as compared to rice, about 7% protein. Protein is essential to support the body's tissues, metabolism and to build the immune system.
3. Rich In Nucleic Acids - Chlorella is ultra-rich in nucleic acids, key RNA and DNA factors that help protect every cell and raise energy levels.
4. Rich In Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) - This famous key factor can help speed your body's rejuvenation and restoration naturally.
5. Rich in Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Antioxidants - Chlorella is packed full of naturally occurring nutrients, including the powerful antioxidant, lipoic acid. It is an excellent source of iron and vitamin B12, often deficient in older people.
Removing Heavy Metals and other Chemo-Toxins From the Body
Chlorella is a powerful detoxification aid for heavy metals and other chemo-toxins including pesticides and herbicides. Research shows chlorella strongly binds to heavy metals such as cadmium, uranium and mercury, and even to radioactive materials. Numerous research projects in the U.S. and Europe indicate that chlorella can also aid the body in breaking down persistent hydrocarbon and metallic toxins such as mercury, cadmium and lead, DDT and PCB while strengthening the immune system response. In Japan, interest in chlorella has focused largely on its detoxifying properties - its ability to remove or neutralize poisonous substances from the body.
Chlorella Supports Bowel Function
Chlorella stimulates the growth of friendly aerobic bacteria which has a profound, beneficial effect on overall bowel health. Furthermore, chlorella's cell walls act to absorb toxic compounds within the intestines and help promote normal peristalsis.
How Does Chlorella Detoxify Your Body?
Chlorella is comprised of a fibrous, indigestible outer shell (20%) and its inner nutrients (80%). It is the fibrous material which has been proven to actually bind with the heavy metals and pesticides which can accumulate in our bodies. Furthermore, Chlorella, with its high content of chlorophyll, helps keep the main detoxification system of the body, the cytochrome P-450 detoxification enzyme of the liver, working efficiently. With this system working efficiently, the liver is able to neutralize incoming toxins from the gut.
A clean bloodstream, with an abundance of red blood cells to carry oxygen, is necessary for a strong natural defense system. Chlorella's cleansing action on the bowel and other elimination channels, as well as its protection of the liver, helps keep the blood clean. Clean blood insures that metabolic wastes are efficiently carried away from the tissues.